In light of the current circumstances surrounding Coronavirus, we would like to remind our customers via this statement of the additional measures we are taking at Soho Sweets & Coffee House to protect our customers and employees.
· Cutlery is washed at high temperatures and kept in a secure tray and will be handed to you upon serving you.
· Staff are advised to change their gloves frequently and to wash their hands at every 20 minute intervals.
· Door handles and tables are sanitised regularly by staff, who will then wash their hands immediately after cleaning.
· In line with the WHO (World Health Organisation), we strongly encourage all customers to use contactless payment and avoid using physical money to avoid the spread of the virus.
· All customers are more than welcome to place their orders for collection. We have also introduced a delivery model as detailed on our website (HOMEPAGE).
· We encourage all our customers to ensure they wash their hands regularly and follow NHS advice when it comes to keeping us all safe and healthy.
Soho Sweets & Coffee House are monitoring the situation very closely and will take appropriate action as directed by the government and following NHS guidelines. All staff have been informed that they should self-isolate themselves should they experience any symptoms of COVID-19.
Stay safe and well. Soho Sweets & Coffee House are here to support you.
Soho Sweets & Coffee House.